As I sit and listen to the rain fall against my windowpane, it only seemed appropriate to put together a collection of rainy day essentials. While the saying goes, “April showers bring May flowers, I’m willing to bet we will still get a fair amount of rain this spring. These pieces help to embrace the stormy weather while we wait for brighter days.
1. Wide Brim Hat: ASOS – To cover your head on those days when it’s sprinkling or when it’s too windy for your umbrella.
2. Umbrella Studs: Etsy – Embrace the rainy day with these adorable studs.
3. Panda Umbrella: ModCloth – I mean, is this not the cutest umbrella you have ever seen?! I need this.
4. Waterproof Mascara: Tarte – Because running mascara is not a good look.
4. Rainboots: Hunter – Rainboots are a must in the city, and these bright pink ones boost my mood on a rainy day.
5. Hairspray : Dove – For those frizzy fly-aways, because we all know rain equals a bad hair day.
6. Teapot: Occa Home – The most adorable vintage teapot, because there is nothing like a cup of hot tea while you watch the rain fall.
7. Rain Earrings: Etsy – Remember when we were kids and we used to splash through the puddles and get excited about the rain? These earrings bring me back to that place.
8. Raincoat: ModCloth – Who says you can’t look cute in the rain? The polka dot raincoat is fabulous!
Happy Rainy Thursday!